[mythtv] DVB patch for Freeview/Xtraview

Ivor Hewitt ivor at ivor.org
Tue Apr 12 11:41:59 UTC 2005

> The most important issue is probably the image that MythTV wants to project.
> There is some fuss in the US about "all MythTV users being pirates" and this
> could add to it.
>
> (btw. please try not to get too aggressive, discuss rather than flame)

I'm just stunned that that's all they're doing. What are they doing, are they
selling their own tweaked set top boxes to fund this? How do normal
subscribers access the service?

We could have an 'I have subscribed' checkbox, and display an OSD reminder
"This is a subscription channel" if you don't tick it. :)