[mythtv] Configure Script & 64bit Libraries

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Thu Apr 14 14:35:35 UTC 2005

On Thursday 14 Apr 2005 14:48, Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-04-14 at 14:35 +0100, Stuart Morgan wrote:
> > On Thursday 14 Apr 2005 14:28, Stuart Morgan wrote:
> > > I mentioned last week on the user list that the new configure script
> > > does not do any checking of the 64bit library path (/usr/lib64/ or
> > > /usr/local/lib64/)
> >
> > Forgot "/usr/X11R6/lib64/" too. (You get the idea :) )
>
> Patch?
>
> I'd rather not do this piecemeal just guessing at what is needed
> for your system..

I'll happily have a go at creating a patch - I just thought someone with more
experience would do a better job.

The easiest way I can see right now is a rather inelegant hack, adding 2 more
paths to the lib checks for lirc etc and replicate that lib checking for xv
and xvmc.

If you do want to put together a solution yourself, then all you need to do is
check /lib64/ whereever the script currently checks /lib/.
--
Stuart Morgan