[mythtv] .18 configuration script

cythrault at gmail.com cythrault at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 18:04:49 UTC 2005

On 4/15/05, Bruce C. Dillahunty <bdillahu at peachbush.com> wrote:
> OK, enough flaming me already.
>
> I read... fairly well, thank you.
>
> I missed a line. I'm sorry. In my original note I commented that I had
> checked the lists but MIGHT HAVE MISSED SOMETHING. Obviously I did.
>
> My thanks to those who pointed to the correct information THAT I MISSED.

I may have some responsibility in the recent flaming, I apologize. I
do agree that as a consequence of the volume of this list, pertinent
information sometime has a hard time showing up.

Also, since I've started paying attention to the dev and commit lists,
I found that it's easier to understand what's going on. As for the
--enable-proc-opt (not sure of the syntax right now,) I remember
reading something either in the commit or dev list. I can understand
why someone might have missed it.

Though, configure --help does "help".

Hasta,

--