[mythtv] Re: Seattle MUG meetup?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sat Apr 16 19:22:04 UTC 2005

Just a reminder to those in Seattle that a few of us will be getting
together this Sunday.

Shall we say to meet around 7:30?  I know that there are a couple of you
who can't stay for the concert, so that should give us enough time to
chat and be social before it's too loud to talk.

I'll try to be on time, but if you're early (or I'm late), look for the
guy with the long blond pony tail.

-Chris