[mythtv] 0.18 Choppy audio and video on some uk freeview dvbchannels

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 17 19:25:02 UTC 2005

I set the "Use Hardware MPEG decoder" option in mythtv-setup to fix this
problem. Before setting this I had the same problem with the 350 though the
video plays back ok in mplayer and if you disable the use of the 350 for
playback (which was how I watched a recording that was like this).
I haven't tried switching to recording TS to see if that helps though.

John