[mythtv] 0.18 Choppy audio and video on some uk freeviewdvbchannels

Roger James roger at beardandsandals.co.uk
Sun Apr 17 21:08:05 UTC 2005

John,

Thank you, setting "Use Hardware MPEG decoder" fixed the problem.

I guess that either hardware decoding was being used by default on my
previous build, or a problem has been introduced into software decoding in
recent CVS commits.

I would not like to hazard a guess as to whether the problem is on the
record or the playback side of the equation.

Roger