[mythtv] Proof of concept: Chromakey OSD

Graham Finlayson graham.finlayson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 18:20:50 UTC 2005

Andy,

On playback, I used to get an indication of where I was in the
playback. There was an ODS display that had a slider that showed how
far through the recording you were. When I compiled with the CHROMAKEY
patch, this disappeared. It may just be a problem that part of the OSD
theme was not implemented.

Graham