[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commits

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cat.nyu.edu
Sat Apr 23 19:34:32 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-04-23 at 15:17 -0400, Isaac Richards wrote:

> This seems to have cleared up my hardlocks + occasional segfault on startup
> when using opengl vsync.
Good.

> However, there seems to be something slightly off -
> I'm getting occasional video corruption (just a frame or two) when using Xv.
Hmm, try it now, I just added some more locking.

I'm now getting some wackyness in XvMC, that wasn't there this morning.
But it is only in NTSC, not in HDTV playback. It's sometimes showing
two frames at once, and it looks like it is sometimes showing the next
frame early. Perhaps something in vsync got messed up by the locking.

-- Daniel