[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commits

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sat Apr 23 20:33:44 UTC 2005

> On Sat, 2005-04-23 at 20:58 +0100, Ivor Hewitt wrote:
> > Are you seeing the problem I had where the lower part of the image is mpeg
> > blocks from another frame?

> Yes, but I fixed it by not getting the X11 lock for
> glXWaitVideoSyncSGI().

Just as another point of reference and not another "me too", I am seeing
this with CVS from prior to when your big patch was applied.  I don't
think I've seen it in normal playback mode, but it does appear for me
quite often in edit mode.

Do you think the bug you fixed was present even before your patch or
is there possibly something else going on?

--
Chris