[mythtv] Some woblies in mythweb

Tony Lill ajlill at ajlc.waterloo.on.ca
Sat Apr 23 23:53:35 UTC 2005

Finally got myth 0.18 installed and working (I hope), and was playing
with mythweb. This is all from the CVS of a couple of days ago.

1) The .htaccess file tries to set the memory_limit to 32M. First,
based on my experience in 0.16, this is probably too low. Second, for
whatever reason, this was parsed as 32 bytes!

2) Is 0.18 really that much slower than 0.16, or is it just me?

3) In the "Program Details" page, the text for the advanced options
don't line up with the boxes. It looks like it's a bit too large. It
starts ok, but creeps down so the "End Late:" string lines up with the
"Update Recording Settings" button. BTW, I have a minimum font size set
in my browser, if that makes a difference

4) clicking on backend status gives me

Warning at /home4/WWW/mythweb/status.php, line 23:
file("http://192.168.0.12:6544") - No such file or directory Warning at /home4/WWW/mythweb/status.php, line 23:
Bad arguments to implode()

which is odd, since
implode("\n", file("http://$masterhost:$statusport"))
is almost straight out of the manual, and the url works on it's own, so
it's probably not an http or backend problem

The weather button is giving me the same sort of errors.
--
Tony Lill,                         Tony.Lill at AJLC.Waterloo.ON.CA
President, A. J. Lill Consultants        fax/data (519) 650 3571