[mythtv] On screen menus offset to right on live tv

Roger James roger at beardandsandals.co.uk
Sun Apr 24 12:17:33 UTC 2005

<snip>
> > Roger
>
> I had this same trouble when the dvb aspect ratio
> changed (either as a result of changing chanel or
> between adverts and programs). I use UK freeview as i
> imagine the original auther of this post does. The
> problem only occurs for me when using a forced aspect
> ratio of fill, however changing the ratio back do
> something different than fill does not correct the
> problem.
> However, using a cvs build (10/04/05) i am not having
> the problem. I am therefore surprised that this
> problem is apearing in 0.18.
>
>   Charlie

Charlie,

Correct I am using UK freeview and forced fill.

Idecided to switch from using CVS HEAD to a vanilla 0.18 build. I am
reluctant to switch back until the XvMC and PS/TS stuff has bedded down a
bit. By the way I am using the hardware decoding option on the DVB card and
I have still left the on the fly conversion to PS enabled. I wonder if this
is another PS issue.

Roger