[mythtv] Problems with MythPlugins and CVS

Robert Johnston anaerin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 00:46:03 UTC 2005

On 4/25/05, Robert Johnston <anaerin at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/25/05, Eskil Heyn Olsen <myth at eskil.org> wrote:
> > On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 12:11 -0600, Robert Johnston wrote:
> >
> > > Any suggestions?
> >
> > Normally a make clean first solves it for me.
>
> Before I do anything, I do a make clean, make distclean, rm -rf, cvs
> checkout, then ./configure, qmake, make, make install
>
> Which should get it all. And they're still not working.

Having cleared both MythTV and MythPlugins (Using the above method)
and re-compiled and re-installed both, I'm still getting:

Unable to initialize plugin 'mythbookmarkmanager'.
Unable to initialize plugin 'mythdvd'.
Unable to initialize plugin 'mythgallery'.
Unable to initialize plugin 'mythgame'.
Unable to initialize plugin 'mythmusic'.
Unable to initialize plugin 'mythnews'.
Test Popup Version Failed
Unable to initialize plugin 'mythphone'.
Unable to initialize plugin 'mythvideo'.
Unable to initialize plugin 'mythweather'.

No errors while compiling... Anyone got any ideas?
--
Robert "Anaerin" Johnston