[mythtv] ~Realtime Commflagging

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Wed Apr 27 04:37:04 UTC 2005

> Brad Benson wrote:
>
> >My master backend is configured to run up to 2 jobs simultaneously and
> >my single slave backend to run only a single job.  I had a transcode
> >
> Just a side note, where do you configure this?  I must have missed it
> somewhere.  I'd like my master backend to also run 2 jobs simultaneously...
>
> Thanks,
> Kevin

This setting is in the JobQueue section in the mythtv-setup program.  I
did not put it in the frontend setup section since it is a per-backend
setting.  This setting also applies when jobs are run via mythjobqueue,
so if you use mythjobqueue to run jobs on a non-backend machine, you
still have to run mythtv-setup on that server.

--
Chris