[mythtv] Green bar at bottom of picture after transcode

Tj NG htpc at treblid.dyndns.org
Wed Apr 27 16:29:49 UTC 2005

Daniel Kristjansson wrote:

>It sounds like you are seeing the chromakey. I just made some changes to
>when it is drawn last night, so make sure you have the latest CVS.

i got everything except the  commit on Wed Apr 27 10:54:43 2005 by cpinkham.

>Are you using Xv or XvMC?

I'm using Xv. I forgot to mention that the original recording looks
fine, the green bar only appears when I mythtranscode'd or nuvexport'ed
the recording... The greenbars is more than a discoloration, it's more
like garbage, or wraparound from the top.

>What resolution is the Xvid stream?

704x576... It seems strange, and may be unrelated, but I think
recordings was 720x576 before..

>Can you send the log of the frontend with "-v playback".

will do so tomorrow.. it's abit late now.. :Don't think its a playback
problem, think it's a mythtranscode problem?

Regards,
Tj