[mythtv] Patch for generic SQL query

Jay Sprenkle jsprenkle at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 16:58:14 UTC 2005

On 4/27/05, David Shay <david at shay.net> wrote:
> [...]

When you're redesigning your protocol please add the concept of
'users' or 'roles'? This would allow me to put up a frontend for my family
that's different from the frontend I use. I could choose to share my
recordings with them or not, allow them to schedule recordings, or not,
etc.

---
You a Gamer? If you're near Kansas City:
Conquest 36
https://events.reddawn.net

The Castles of Dereth Calendar: a tour of the art and architecture of
Asheron's Call
http://www.lulu.com/content/77264