Fwd: [mythtv] New MythGame not populating rom database

Ashley Bostock abostock at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 07:00:35 EDT 2005

Only was suggesting to go back to populate the database, hoping that
the new version still reads the same db table for genre, year, etc...
info (I never "used" the old version of mythgame (but had it installed
for while - so I have the old db structure for it), was about to but
noticed the list of changes in svn and did another checkout).

I've got several 100 mame roms installed, and without some way to
filter that down (e.g. by year or genre) theres no quick way to jump
down to say the games that start with the letter s.  Would be great if
it used the a-z selector as used for searching programs, or if you
started typing the rom name it jumps down.

I do agree the new setup screens are a big improvement.

Ash