[mythtv] ripoff mythvideo to make mythepisode?

Goran Sterjov goran.sterjov at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 10:43:18 UTC 2005

i have found that managing many episodes in mythvideo becomes clunky
since there is no ability to browse through folders in video manager,
the browser can be worked around by using the folder view however and
a quick tv.com grab script should be able to get the episode details
and images.

This perhaps could be done quickly by using mythvideo as a base and
only implementing a folder browsing feature in video manager and
change the interface around by initially offering a folder view with
the season image and then entering a browse view for the episodes.

I am wondering if anything like this has already been started and
whether the idea isnt so difficult to implement.

would love to contribute to mythtv, keep in mind though that i am a
uni student where they only teach .net code so my c++ language is
limited.

Thank You
Goran Sterjov