[mythtv] DVB, Live TV Broken with SVN 7050+

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Fri Aug 19 17:23:32 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-08-19 at 10:06 -0700, Todd Ignasiak wrote:
> I also ran into problems with an svn update yesterday.   I backed off
> to 7058 and Live TV began working again.
>
> My hardware is:  HD3000, FusionHDTV3, and a PVR-500.  In a Gentoo
> x86-64 system running kernel 2.6.13-rc3-mm1.
> On mythbackend startup, when DVB0 is initialized, I see a message
> saying "signal locked", then about 3 seconds later, a message saying
> "timed out waiting for signal lock".
Can you send me the DB entries for one channel that causes problems?
i.e. the channel and dtv_multiplex entries.

I'm thinking maybe this is not a true HDTV channel, but has some
entry in the DB that make MythTV think it is a HDTV channel with
a major and minor channel that it can not find...

-- Daniel