[mythtv] Aspect of DVB streams not changing

Marcus Gustafsson tgreem at swipnet.se
Sun Aug 21 15:32:15 UTC 2005

Marcus Gustafsson wrote:
> John Pullan wrote:
>
>>On 12/08/05, Marcus Gustafsson <tgreem at swipnet.se> wrote:
>>

>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>Just updated to svn revision 7019 and noticed that myth no longer
>>>changes the aspect of the stream, ie. my 16:9 recordings show up in 4:3.
>>>Can only tell it occured somwhere between revision 68?? and 7019.
>>>

>>I think you'll have to do some work. Binary chop the revisions until
>>you narrow it down. (sorry)
>>

> No problem, I'm just glad that there is something I am able to do :)
>
> --
> Marcus

I have not yet had the time to narrow down which revision this change
occured (to many shows scheduled :-) ), but I have noticed that watching
LiveTV, whithout having set an aspect ratio from the menu, going in to
the EPG gives you the preview in correct aspect ratio. And when exiting
the EPG the aspect of LiveTV is also correct.
Maybe this will help, but I will still try and narrow down which
revision this bug started showing up when time allows me to.

--
Marcus Gustafsson