[mythtv] mythmusic questions

Stephen Cole scole5 at nc.rr.com
Mon Aug 22 17:31:29 UTC 2005

Joseph A. Caputo wrote:
> On Sunday 21 August 2005 22:15, Stephen Cole wrote:
>
>>Tj NG wrote:

>>>i think I have the same problem, try using Goom as your only
>>>visualizer, did it crash everytime?
>>>

>>No,  it doesn't crash with it set to Goom, but the visualizer is blank
>>so goom doesn't appear to be working either.
>

> Do you have OpenGL enabled/working?
>
> -JAC

Yes OpenGL is enabled and working.  I really am not concered with
getting Goom to work.  I prefer an empty black box anyway.

I did do some additional testing of the listed visualization choices and
  mythmusic crashed when I had it set to random or to MonoScope.  All
others (and leaving it blank) worked with no crashes.  So maybe
MonoScope is the culprit?

stephen