[mythtv] Current DVB problems rundown

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Sat Aug 27 15:00:50 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-08-27 at 17:43 +1000, David Peterson wrote:
> I'm having the same DVB time out waiting for lock problem with the
> latest SVN of Myth. Going back to an older version (7020) fixes it.
> Interestingly it happens only on one channel here (channel 9).
>
> I've attached a working log and a not working log. If you want me to
> test or send anything else, I'd be happy to.
Interesting indeed. It looks like the signal was picked up and the
PAT and PMT were found, but then the final signal check just failed
mysteriously, the fact that it only happens with one channel adds
to the mystery. Anyway could you tune to channel 9 with the current
SVN and with "-v channel,record"? I added support for AC3 in private
streams and added extra debugging when a tune fails in this way.

-- Daniel