[mythtv] Can't Compile MythMusic (Goom) in latest SVN

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 03:20:44 UTC 2005

  Thanks for the help Carl, I was able to get it compiled using the
--arch=i686 switch on configure.  But now I have an even bigger
problem!  When I try to watch a recording or try to go into LiveTV,
the CPU gets railed!  I get a single snapshot of the video it was
going to show me and the audio plays very choppily.

  I have a AMD 3500+ in this machine and it used to be able to decode
the HD signals with some CPU (15-25%) to spare.  Any idea why I can't
compile it like I used to?  This won't work for me.  I need another
solution.   Please help!

Thanks again,
-Greg