[mythtv] livetv seeking bug

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 00:02:43 UTC 2005

I've noticed some weird seeking problems with livetv as well. I've found
that I can go into livetv and watch a little, like 20 seconds worth. Then
skip back to where it started recording (-20 seconds) and attempt to jump
forward to realtime. The time counter will go to -3 seconds but the stream
it plays is from the -20 second mark. I can do this over and over again,
watching the % buffer grow while it says I am still at 3 seconds after real
time, all the while I am stuck way back in time not able to skip over
anything forward.

-Greg