[mythtv] dvbchannel patch

Kenneth Aafløy lists at kenneth.aafloy.net
Wed Aug 31 14:14:49 UTC 2005

onsdag 31 august 2005, 05:42, skrev Mark Weaver:
> Mark Weaver wrote:
> > Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
> >
> > Sorry, spoke too soon. =A0This appears to do the same thing with the pa=
tch
> > (locks up occasionally). =A0(Very similar) backtrace & mythbackend logs
> > attached.
>
> Basically this happens when changing frequencies -- it's not getting the
> right PAT, fails to find the program, and then locks up. =A0At least, this
> is how I read the log (see attached). =A0Any ideas?

Wondering, where is this patch? Tried searching gossamer and there is
nothing in trac.

I belive I saw this today too, it refused to read pat/pmt no matter how
good the signal was. After starting it up a few times it got it, has
anyone checked this with valgrind? Also strangely, while this was going
on one of my cams refused to boot.

Kenneth