[mythtv] New MPEG2 commercial-cut code ready for testing

Geoffrey Hausheer mythtv0368 at phracturedblue.com
Fri Dec 2 22:00:08 UTC 2005

On 12/2/05, Bob Cottingham  wrote:
> I wanted to compile mpeg2fix for standalone so that I could check/fix
> some recordings of mine, however I couldn't find the relevant makefile
> and build instructions in mythtv/programs/mythtranscode. I'm running
> svn 8049. Could you tell me where I need to look?

I haven't had a chance to add it yet (been on vacation for most of 2
weeks).  I will be making some chnages this weekend (mostly cleanup
stuff), and will add the relevant stuff then.  For now, just grab the
last mpeg2fix standalone I posted, and copy over the mpeg2fix.cpp and
.h files, and you should be good to go.

.Geoff