[mythtv] SVN issues

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Sat Dec 3 18:50:26 EST 2005

> What revision is this? Some of the output looks like the output from
> weeks old code, while other output isn't even enabled without
> changing the code.

Rev 8101 on both frontend and backend.
The frontend was running with those two changes you sugested in
videooutbase, I forgot to change them back.
The backend had 3 extra verbose lines so i coud see what dummy stream it was
using.
That's the only modifications i was running with.

> The problem here seems to be that the stream is encrypted and you
> have allowed encrypted streams to be tunable. The signal monitor
> doesn't know anything about access control other than whether it is
> present or not, if you don't have access to the channel it can't help
> you. In this case it is a stream that you have "No right" to so the
> recording fails. You must delete such channels from your lineup, or
> implement some access control checking in the DVBSignalMonitor.

I was using the encrypted channel as an easy way of getting the dummy stream
to show up.
So the frontend is expected to exit livetv when tuning to an encrypted
channel then?

I can't just delete the channel since it will come back at the next scan.