[mythtv] Endtime of in-progress recording

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 09:01:03 EST 2005

On Wednesday 07 Dec 2005 13:33, Stuart Morgan wrote:
> I was watching a recording which had started ~5 minutes previously and was
> surprised when it ended after just about that time. The OSD endtime isn't
> updating either. This seems to have happened in the last week of commits.

Just to clarify, the recording (~60 mins) was completed fine, it was just the
endtime whilst watching which remained unchanged. If you exit and re-enter
playback the endtime is recalculated fine, it just isn't updated in realtime.

If you hit the static endtime it exits playback even though there is more on
the disk.

This is using [8149] ([8150]+ are _very_ broken and so I can't update
further).
--
Stuart Morgan