[mythtv] mpeg2fix status?

Adam Egger mythtv2005 at bdam.de
Wed Dec 7 15:15:52 EST 2005

On 12/7/05, Geoffrey Hausheer <mythtv0368 at phracturedblue.com> wrote:

> There's no status, because there isn't really much else to do at this
> time.  I've fixed everything I know about (that I can reproduce).
> There are new features to add (support for subtitles, etc), which I'm
> not done with.  Really the next thing to do will be to enable it so
> that it is an available option from within Myth.

So what do you think about enabling it in SVN (probably with a warning
message saying it's still experimental)? It's better it's well tested
by us SVN testers, so we can remove the experimental warning for the
release.
I assume just noone knows how to use it now, so that's why you don't
get any new feedback.

Adam