[mythtv] Debian apt packages

Mark Spieth mark at dclabs.com.au
Wed Dec 7 17:12:09 EST 2005

perhaps someone can set up a CVS repo that will store the debian dirs for
the 3 main projects
mythtv mythplugins and myththemes
it would look like (mine :)

mythtv/debian
mythplugins/debian
myththemes/debian

I used the word CVS as what I would like to do is overlay this tree over the
SVN myth trees, to be updated independently.
then we can maintain it in a deterministic way and coexist with the main SVN
tree.

cheers
mark