[mythtv] Debian apt packages

Eric Cooper ecc at cmu.edu
Wed Dec 7 17:23:55 EST 2005

On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 09:12:09AM +1100, Mark Spieth wrote:
> perhaps someone can set up a CVS repo that will store the debian dirs for
> the 3 main projects
> mythtv mythplugins and myththemes
> it would look like (mine :)
>
> mythtv/debian
> mythplugins/debian
> myththemes/debian
>
> I used the word CVS as what I would like to do is overlay this tree over the
> SVN myth trees, to be updated independently.
> then we can maintain it in a deterministic way and coexist with the main SVN
> tree.
>
> cheers
> mark

An alioth project, pkg-mythtv, has just been set up at
    http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-mythtv
(The debian-powerpc list has been having a parallel thread to this
one, and they moved a bit faster :-)  There will be an SVN repo and
mailing list for the Debian packaging efforts (not just for PPC) there.