AW: [mythtv] Bugs, Thinks that should be fixed.

Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Thu Dec 8 02:10:00 UTC 2005

Steve Adeff wrote:
> MythMusic also shows the playback control buttons on the bottom. I've yet to
> figure out why since I can't get them to highlight or anything.
Because they change to indicate that they're up/down etc when you press
them.

> I haven't looked into the keymappings for MythMusic, but I don't see why they are not
> just mapped the same as MythTV for play/pause/FF/RW/next/previous/etc.
Sounds like you haven't really set up MythMusic to me...

> and then just get rid of these graphical buttons.
And thus the visual feedback of them being hit...

> I personally really like how the iTunes browser
> works (with 'Genre | Artist | Album ' allowing you to narrow down the listed
> songs) and think this would be a great way to handle viewing songs in library
> mode.

If you can fit an iTunes interface on to an SDTV screen so that it can
be viewed from 30 feet on a 27 inch screen and operated with a remote
we'd love to see it.  :-p