[mythtv] Backend faults

jgmtfia Mr jgmtfia at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 01:38:53 UTC 2005

> > *** glibc detected *** corrupted double-linked list: 0xae706098 ***
> >
> I was getting a lot of errors similar to this, so I did a make clean,
> make distclean, configure, and now it's all good again. Might want to
> try that if you haven't already.

I always do the cleaning before a new build.

I took your advice a bit further though and did a
     find / -iname '*myth*'
and rm'ed everything in sight.  Seems to have done the trick.  I have
been up for 3 days now which is quite a record.  I also found some
myth stuff installed in weird places, like the themes.  I had not
'./configure' myththemes before, so they were being installed
somewhere weird.