[mythtv] Help - How to run frontend setup without asetup menuoption?

Keith C mythtv at keithandjill.com
Sat Dec 10 19:11:34 EST 2005

On Dec 10, 2005, at 4:37 PM, Petr Stehlik wrote:

> Steve & Laurie Sanders píše v So 10. 12. 2005 v 14:13 -0800:
>> Thanks for the rescue, This worked. I really have to learn more
>> about mysql
>> database operations. Do you know of any docs available for general
>> database
>> manipulation with this tool, and/or any description of database
>> structure
>> used for mythtv?
>
> How about visual editing? I know SQL but visually it's simply easier:
>
> http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/query-browser/1.1.html

I keep phpMyAdmin loaded up on my box for those occasional edits.
Even though I'm more than fluent in SQL, the web interface saves a
ton of time.

And I've had the same problem before with sizing the Setup menu
option right off the screen.  However, recent SVNs seem to be much
better about sizing the screen and the content within it.

Keith C