[mythtv] Autoexpire doesn't remove LiveTV files

BP lists at qucae.com
Thu Dec 15 01:34:45 EST 2005

Chris Pinkham wrote:

> You can't disable AutoExpire anymore, that setting went away.
> If you don't want normal recordings autoexpiring, then don't turn
> on autoexpire on your scheduled recordings.

Yeah, this is a very old thread...been very busy lately.

Anyhow, what is the reason for forcing people to use AutoExpire?  Now I
have to go through all my existing recordings and make sure they do not
have the flag set?  And then go through all my recording profiles and
disable it there as well?  That's 200+ recordings and 30+ recording
profiles.

Thankfully Mythtv is open source and I can patch out AutoExpire.  Just
seems silly for something of this nature.