[mythtv] General XBOX client questions - (my xbox is broken - can I get XBMC running on it - read on...)

stuart stuart at xnet.com
Thu Dec 15 09:36:49 EST 2005

Hi...

I am entering this in hopes that there are more technical people here in
mythtv land then on the average xbox list.  My xbox died w/o an error
code - just the "green" screen of death (suspiciously close to the xbox
360 release... hum...).  Is there a discussion (people) somewhere who
know enough about xbox's to enlighten me as to the possibility of
turning this heap of junk into a mythtv client.  That is, if all that
died is the hard drive (I am hoping) can I still turn it around into
doing something useful?  (Actually a mythtv client sounds more useful
than the gaming - but I'll take that argument up with my kid later.)

     ...thanks