[mythtv] Audio stutter on black screens

Richard Hamnett r.hamnett at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 04:27:03 EST 2005

Hi,

I get this problem too, and have had it for probably 1-2 months using SVN
versions. I update every week or so. I still experience the stuttering on
black screens and I also thought it could be the commercial flagger, but why
would the commflagger be running when I'm watching LiveTV? I don't want that
anyway, as someone has already said, comflagging doesn't work well at all in
the UK, so how can I disable it?

Regards,
Rich