[mythtv] iec61883 docs?

David Snider dsnider at thesniderpad.com
Sun Dec 18 10:40:39 EST 2005

It looks like this is maintained at  http://www.linux1394.org/.  Not
much by way of documentation though, but there is contact info for
the developers.  Good luck.  If you need help testing, I have to Macs
that I compile frontends on.  Be glad to help.  I have a comcast
DCT-6200 in close proximity to the Mac Mini, so I should be able to
test exactly what you are trying to accomplish.