[mythtv] Problems compiling latest CVS with Firewire

Todd Tidwell artist at wildstar.net
Sun Dec 18 19:57:48 EST 2005

Guys,

I've searched around before posting this question and have found no clear
information that matches my problem.  There's a good chance I'm blind, but.

I have been using the firewire recording support since it was first enabled
in the CVS version of Myth several months ago.  However, I just recently
downloaded the latest version from CVS and no matter what I try with the
configure script, it doesn't want to enable firewire support.  Now, that
same box is currently running a version of myth from CVS from back in
September (I've been too busy to keep up since then) and it is using
firewire fine.  It's configure script has no problem enabling firewire and
it compiles fine.

Any thoughts on how I can resolve this issue?

-Todd