[mythtv] LiveTV Recordings question

Todd Tidwell artist at wildstar.net
Mon Dec 19 11:34:59 EST 2005

Is there a plan to allow for disabling of the LiveTV recordings?  I can,
obviously, see the benefits of this for some users, but for me it's
worthless.  It just clutters up my recording storage and tends to confuse
who see the LiveTV recording group collections.

I've got to say that I love the rest of what has happened to Myth in SVN
since September.  Things seems to be getting very tight and the features
that I used to use SVN versions for because they weren't in the stable
releases now seem to be incredibly stable.  Overall I'm incredibly happy.  I
just want to be able to turn off this LiveTV Recording thing.

-Todd