[mythtv] LiveTV Recordings question

Steve Adeff adeffs at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 15:43:20 EST 2005

On Monday 19 December 2005 15:16, Isaac Richards wrote:

> > >Actually, that's not entirely true.  If you have it set to show groups,
> > >categories, and titles, you *do* seem them.
> >
> > This should be logged as a bug, preferrable with a patch.  Just an
> > oversight in the implementation.  I would guess that the code that
> > filters this for normal display wasn't moved into the other section.
>
> Well, no, if you set it to display groups, it should show the livetv group.
> Need the ability to go say you want to keep one somehow, and can't do that
> if it's completely hidden.
>
> Isaac

I'm running 8306 and don't see any livetv recordings in my watch recordings
screen with it displaying "Titles, Categories, and Recording Groups" and I
just watched about 10mins of live tv.

but I did notice that it freezes sometimes when I try and change the group
view settings. Menu pops up the options but when I select one, say the Group
View it freezes and I have to restart mythfrontend.

to check, I just went into live tv, watched a few minutes, exited, went to the
recordings list and tried to change the group view and it froze. I checked
the frontend log and don't see anything. beyond leaving live tv.

Anyone else see this?

--
Steve