[mythtv] MythDVD frontend crash

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Wed Dec 21 04:33:19 EST 2005

Greetings

Just a quick report that after watching LiveTV and then going into MythDVD
to watch a DVD, Xine will crash out after a random amount of time (of the
order of a few minutes) and it takes the frontend with it (or maybe the
frontend crashes and takes Xine with IT!!). Not solid enough to be able to
reproduce with gdb since I've only seen it after the system has been up a
day or 2.

I think its all OK if LiveTV not entered and then exited - more testing to
be done on playback of recorded programs since I've a feeling its happened
after that as well.

Gentoo - last synced 2 weeks ago
Mythtv - SVN 8308
Xine - 1.0.1-r4