[mythtv] MythTV 0.18.2?

Aran Cox spin667 at mchsi.com
Mon Dec 26 23:58:57 EST 2005

On Mon, Dec 26, 2005 at 05:38:25PM -0800, Jarod Wilson wrote:
> Thought I'd surface for a little bit... I know 0.19 can't be too far out now,
> but would anyone care to see a 0.18.2 release? I think there are enough
> changes in the fixes branch (esp. wrt gcc4.x) that it'd be worth it now.

Along those lines... www.mythtv.org's front page hasn't seen an update
since May 16!  To someone just surfing through the site (and not
subscribed to the lists) it might appear that MythTV is stalled out
when in fact it's moving along faster than ever.  So, maybe as a part
of the 0.18.2 announcement or as a seperate article someone might want
to make a short bullet list of the super new features/improvements
expected in 0.19.  Just a suggestion...

Aran