[mythtv] Change 8403 breaks the build

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Wed Dec 28 00:59:28 EST 2005

On Tuesday 27 December 2005 21:36, Jarod Wilson wrote:

> > > Should be okay now.
> >
> > 	Not quite, checksetup still isn't in the makefile.
> >
> > 	It looks like this won't be simple to add, after all.
> > checksetup.cpp needs an updated util.cpp and util.h,
> > which needs mythconfig.h, which probably needs an updated
> > configure, which is all getting too hard.
> >

> > 	These:
> >
> > /trunk/mythtv/libs/libmyth/util.cpp?rev=6966
> > /trunk/mythtv/libs/libmyth/util.h?rev=6482
> > /trunk/mythtv/setup/setup.pro?rev=6798
> >
> > 	with a minor patch to util.cpp:
> >
> >    // Myth headers
> > - #include "mythconfig.h"
> > + #include "../../config.h"
> >
> > 	should do the trick, but a hack just for this
> > feature probably isn't the way forward.
> > Sorry for this extra hassle -
> > I thought this would be a simple fix to add in!
>
> All patched up, but building locally this time _before_ I check in. :)
>
> If we run into too much more, might be time to roll back to pre-8403
> versions and can this feature, but where's the fun in that? ;)

Well, this cascades into programs/mythfrontend/statusbox.cpp:

statusbox.cpp: In function 'const QString diskUsageStr(const char*)':
statusbox.cpp:932: error: 'diskUsage' was not declared in this scope
statusbox.cpp:936: warning: control reaches end of non-void function

Just brought over trunk rev 6834, we'll see what that does...

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com