[mythtv] $1,000 offer for a Myth front-end socket control

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Fri Dec 30 02:12:29 EST 2005

> > Chris, is this commited yet? Sounds like cool functionality.  :)
>
> I'll probably wait until after 0.19 is released before I put this into SVN
> unless Isaac gives the go-ahead.  The patch I did for Pluto was based off
> of the 0-18-fixes branch so I need to make a few changes to get it
> merged into the HEAD.

Replying to myself so I could give an update to anyone who's interested.

I just finished merging in the changes into my local copy of SVN HEAD and
am now waiting for a clean compile to finish.  I'll test it in the morning
after I get some sleep. :)  So, this might be in SVN in time for 0.19.

--
Chris