[mythtv] wrong colors and aspect ratio in preview windowof Watch Recordings

joggl jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Sat Dec 31 06:55:00 EST 2005

i had the same error somtime ago.

only on one client, the others worked normaly.

i haven't solved the problem, but i have disabled the preview at the moment,
because i had frontend crashes when i watch recordings on one channel at the
moment,
it also crashes when playing the preview so i disabled it.

i can look if it exists on my client when the crash problem is solved!