[mythtv] [i18n] Update ui.xml files to show programguide colors for tv_grab_nl

Peter Martens petermartens at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 16:44:08 EST 2005

> > No. But the comment should be changed to say it's just the the Belgian
> > grabber. Peter supplied categories for the Dutch grabber.
> >

> Very confusing. Could any of you send me a complete patch addressing this?

Hi Oscar,

Not too confusing I hope. It is not that difficult. Because Belgium
and the Netherlands have different commercial channels, the
programguide is not really the same. tv_grab_nl grabs information from
tvgids.nl (Dutch) and the other one grabs information from tvblad.be
(Belgium). Theoretically there are a lot of channels the same, but
each country has more detail for its own channels. That is way I have
in the title section ...tvblad.be... and ...tvgids.nl...
So basically this patch can be committed as is.

Greets
Peter