[mythtv] firewire mpeg2ts input

DavidB mythtv at TheBlains.net
Wed Feb 2 23:57:35 UTC 2005

Jim,

I cycled the power on the 6200 and then performed the requested test.  It
returned immediately with the following messages (no file was created):

# ./test-mpeg2 -r 1 >test.ts
libiec61883 warning: Established connection on channel 0.
You may need to manually set the channel on the receiving node.

# ./test-mpeg2 -r 2 >test.ts
libiec61883 warning: No plugs exist on either node; using default broadcast
channel 63.

The only thing I can think of, is that I have a depenancy issue.  I am using
RedHat 9, do you think that could be the issue?  Do I need to move to a 2.6
kernel?

Thanks again for you help.  At least I know it can be done... I will just
have to keep plugging away at it.

David.