[mythtv] RE: mythphone settings are all global!

Jeremiah Morris jm at whpress.com
Fri Feb 4 16:05:18 UTC 2005

On Feb 4, 2005, at 10:45 AM, paul.volkaerts at lineone.net wrote:

>> Actually, it looks like you reverted Jeremiah's changes to the
>> settings
> code
>> -
>> all the settings indeed look to be global.
>>
>> http://cvs.mythtv.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/mythphone/mythphone/
>> PhoneSettings.cpp?r1=1.9&r2=1.10
>>

> Bo***cks!  Sorry Jeremiah.  I will not get a chance to fix this until
> Sunday
> as I am travelling

It's OK, after some confusion CVS is fine now. I re-applied your
changes to 1.9, so 1.11 should have the text edits as well as my
settings code updates. (After mucking about with everybody's plugins,
the least I could do was help clean up the fallout.) You can travel
without worrying about the 0.17 deadline.  :)

- Jer