[mythtv] Segfault on 1080i HDTV

Jay Merrifield fracmak at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 17:22:07 UTC 2005

I've been having this problem for a while now, I'm running the latest
CVS version on a P4 2.8Ghz Fedora Core 2 system with a hd3000 card. I
can view 720p HDTV signals just fine, they usually take up about
60-70% of my cpu power, but when I try and to watch a 1080i source, I
get an immediate segfault. Do you think this has anything to do with
the fact I'm running my monitor at 1280x720 and myth is having a hard
time downsizing the 1080i content to fit the screen? Any help would be
appreciated.

Jay