[mythtv] MythMusic killed by illegal instruction

Tim Lapawa lists at lapawa.net
Sun Feb 6 15:59:31 UTC 2005

Hello,
when I want to enter to my mp3 archive through MythMusic the first time
mythfrontend gets killed by an illegal instruction.
This is the last message no the console:
MythThemedDialog.o: something is requesting a screen update of zero size. A widget probably has not done a calculateScreeArea(). Will redraw the whole screen (inefficient!).
Illegal instruction

Perhaps someone can have a look at MythThemedDialog.cxx and find out what's going wrong in there.

 Cheers
  Tim

--
                \\\///